Act as a tag cloud but instead of showing tag, it shows the title of pages.
wordpress title cloud (donate via PayPal)
- upload the title cloud folder in
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- You will find ‘title cloud’ menu in your WordPress admin panel and fill-in the forms to make it work properly.
- It automatically adds a ‘bezoekers’ post meta for page frequency. set it to 0 if you want to exclude the page.
- If title cloud settings was set to manual, you have to make the value of bezoekers to 1 in order to add it in the cloud
- How to add to the page?
- In the admin, go to appearance -> editor , then choose the footer.php if you want to display the title cloud in footer.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Title Cloud” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WordPress Title Cloud” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
*Font color and family fixed
*Added font color for hover style
*Posts visit gets incremented
*Visit increments only for non-logged in users.
*Separated the pages and posts
*It is now accomodates both post types
*Checkbox controls in the admin to select pages to display
*Fixed Bug from 0.9.7
*Added Manual or Automatic settings.
*Wordpress 3.05 100% Compatible.
*Widen excluded pages
*Fix not in array query
*Lots of revisions
*Burt made some stupid codes
*Fix Duplicated entries