What is WP Group Subscription ?
WGS is a free and paid membership management solution designed from the outset to manage, in addition to traditional individual subscription, group membership registration into a single subscription.
Once your plugin is installed and have configured it in settings, you still have a few steps to get started:
- Edit a first plan in Dashbord > Plans > New Plan and save it.
- Write inside a page or a post content the shortcode [wgs-plans][/wgs-plans] in order to display the plan on the front-end side.
- Inside an other page or post, wrap a content that should be visible only for wgs members by the shortcode [wgs-restricted][/wgs-restricted].
Now, a user can access to the plan thanks to the page with [wgs-plans], click on the “Sign up” button, follow all registration steps and after to log in, see the content wrapped by [wgs-restricted].
- Plans management
- Members management
- Subscribers management
- Paypal payments management
- Page Profile
- Quick display of plans on a page thanks the shortcode [wgs-plans][/wgs-plans]
- Automatic redirection on the right form (Single or Group Subscription)
- Paypal payment
- Login page
- Profile page
Security for forms
- Warning to advise administrator about enabling HTTPS for WS Form Pages
- Native client-side validation for inputs : patterns and lengths checking
- Server-side validation for inputs : patterns and lengths checking
- Repeat password
- Repeat email
- password hashing
- Upload WP Group Subscriptions
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin by the settings menu.
- Enjoy it!
- How to display the list of plans on the front-end side?
To insert the published plans as cards on your website, you must to write the shortcode [wgs-plans][/wgs-plans] in a page or a post.
- The “Sign up” plan button does not redirect to show the right form, how can I fix this?
Unfortunately, for some reasons, sometimes that happens. You need to go to Settings > Permalinks and save again. Normally, that fixes the bug.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Group Subscriptions” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- BUG FIX: activate/deactivate license key without an addon
- ENHANCEMENT: .htaccess to block text or config files access
- BUG FIX: login/logout redirection header already sent.
- ENHANCEMENT: Redirection in profile page
- BUG FIX: link to sign out page in plan list when the member is logged in.
- ENHANCEMENT: Link to documentation and premium features in readme.txt
- BUG FIX: Replaced some file paths in ajax function config.
- FEATURE: Options to display the message or not for restricted content if the member is not logged in.
- BUG FIX: Display modal for premium features in settings.
- BUG FIX: Repaired filter for forms working with the recaptcha addon
- BUG FIX: Remove the modal object display in settings.js inside the browser console
- Long description in readme.txt
- Small fix in readme.txt
- FAQ in readme.txt
- First stable version with basic features
- Plans, Members, Subscription management
- Profile page…