If you want to show your meetup’s groups activities on you wordpress blog, here’s the widget right for you.
Just get the API key from Meetup.com and choose which groups to show: you’re done !
Installing the plugin is simple, just:
- Copy whole
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the widget wherever you want
- Set it up !
Q: I need to register to Meetup.com ?
A: You, beacuse you also need you API key
Q: Where i can get an API key ?
A: Go to http://www.meetup.com/meetup_api/key/
Q: If i need help or if i found a bug ?
A: You can write to me an e-mail to email@example.com
Q: This plugin can work on multisite installation (WordPress MU) ?
A: Yes, it works !
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP-Meetup-Activity” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Removed Facebook support
- Fixed some bugs and minor code cleanups
- Fixed PHP warnings on wpdb->prepare
- Fixed a bug with scheduled events (wp-cron)
- Added Meetup events support
- Some bugs fixed and minor code cleanups
- Fixed bug on ranking
- Added DB auto upgrade
- Added cron fetching (every hour)
- Added ranking feature for threads
- Added some minor new features
- Fixed BBCode strip
- Strip BBCode tags in titles
- Added “open in new window”, “show author” and “show date” options
- Some minor cleanups
- First release