- Keep updated! http://nexus.zteo.com/tag/sweet-justice/
- This plugin can be used to justify text on your WordPress blog.
- You can modify your templates to contain the css classes required,
- Or you can insert a shortcode in your posts/pages to activate it.
- Please note that the script is currently very picky and will only justify pure text.
- This plugin is released under the BSD license, like the original script found at http://github.com/aristus/sweet-justice
- Credits for the script itself should be attributed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expand this plugin’s archive content to wp-content/plugins/
- Go to Administration > Plugins and activate this plugin.
- In your posts/pages, use this syntax:
- Or update your template to contain the classes recognized by Sweet Justice where you wish to justify text;
< … class=”sweet-justify”>…
Three classes are handled:
- sweet-justice -> justify and handle hyphens for text contained in this element
- sweet-hyphens -> only handle hyphens
- justice-denied -> disable justifying and handling hyphens — useful for a child element
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Sweet Justice” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors