WP Tech Lookup is a simple WordPress utiliy plugin. Once installed it will show important information including hosting server information, WordPress information, database information, file permissions and WordPress cron job information.
Hosting server information
- Hosting server name and IP address
- Server protocol, CGI version and software
- Server operating system and available ports
- PHP version and maximum limit of size, vars, memory and execution time
- Status of PHP variables like globals and safe mode
- Database software details
- Database version and maximum number of connections allowed
- WordPress version
- Themes information including active theme, version, author, etc…
- Active plugins and CPT details (if used)
- Database connection and character set information
- WordPress debug mode status
WordPress directory permissions
- List of all main WordPress directory with path
- Recommended and current directory permissions
- Status indicator for wrong and right directory permissions
- All database tables and engine for each table
- Date when last updated
- Number of records in each table
- Table size
WordPress schedule actions
- List of all WordPress cron jobs
- Event action and key
- Cron schedule status
- Cron interval
- Last execution time
- Cron arguments
In case if you like to know more about this plugin or have any suggestions/comments then please drop me a contact request from http://freelancer-coder.com.
Installation process is very simple for WP Show Stats plugin. Ways to install plugin:
Installation with FTP:
1. Download wp-tech-lookup plugin. 2. Extract plugin. 2. Upload wp-tech-lookup directory to the '/wp-content/plugins/' directory. 3. Go to Plugins option from left menu and activate 'WP Tech Lookup' plugin from the list.
Installation with Upload method via WordPress admin panel:
1. Download wp-tech-lookup plugin. 2. Go to plugins page by clicking on Plugins menu item from left menu. 3. Click on 'Add New' option. 4. Upload the plugin and activate.
How to use WP Tech Lookup plugin:
1. Install and activate plugin with the steps provided above. 2. There will be 'WP Tech Lookup' option under 'Tools' menu. 3. Click on this option and it will show a page with complete information about server.
- Support available?
No the support is not available for this plugin but If you need any modification in plugin or need some extra functionality than please let me know http://freelancer-coder.com.. I will try to help you by providing enough guidelines on how to make changes in this plugin.
- Will it work on my Theme?
The usage of plugin is only for administrative purpose so there should be no concern about theme.
- I’ve noticed a bug, what should I do now?
This is a very first release of the plugin, so bugs are predicted to show up. It would be great if you could send me details by reaching at me.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Tech Lookup” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Tech Lookup” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release of this plugin
- Initial release of this plugin