“WP Testimonial” is a very simple and light weighted plugin. Add testimonials on website by widget or shortcode.
- Auto Rotate Widget
- Shortcode for “Testimonial Rotator” & “Testimonial List”
- Option for manage the Effect
- [wt_testimonials] : Display all Testimonials
- [wt_random] : Add rotator on any post/page
Do You Have Any Query? Submit here
Step 1. Upload wp-testimonial folder to the
Step 2. Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- How Configure the the WP Testimonial settings?
Go to “Settings/WP Testimonial” and configure the plugin settings
- How Add/Edit the testimonial posts from admin?
Find the “WP Testimonial” (given in under the right side menu) and add/edit your new testimonial posts
- How add the WP testimonial rotator widget in my site sidebar?
Find the “WP Testimonial” Widget from “Appearance >> Widgtes >> WP Testimonial” and add widget where you want to show it.
- Can i show all testimonials on any specific page?
Yes,you have just need to create a new testimonial page and add this [wt_testimonials] shorcode, after add this shortcode all testimonials will be publish on that page
- Can i add the rotator on any page/post not in widget?
Yes,you can add the rotator on any post/page by using [wt_random] shortcode
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Testimonial” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Testimonial” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested with wordpress 5.2.4
- Added view all link option on widget
- Tested with wordpress 4.8.1
- Optimized code
- Tested with wordpress 4.0
- First stable release