WPC Brands for WooCommerce simplifies the process of managing products by brands on your site down to just a few steps. It adds the brand logos to the assigned position on single product pages and shop archive. Moreover, the logos on shop archives can be a quick filter for buyers to search for items of their favorite brands in a click.
Users have the ability to show or hide brands based on their preferences and choose a favorite brand style that matches their site design. There are many custom positions for placing brands as well.
WPC Brands for WooCommerce creates a separate landing page for each brand in your store. Customers can get to know more about each brand from that.
Users can easily create brands from under Products >> Brands with logo, banner, description, etc. Products can be assigned to one or more brands from the widget on single product pages or Quick Edit.
- Unlimited brands with logo, banner, description, etc.
- Separate landing page for each brand
- Display brand logos on single product pages & shop archives
- Custom position for brands: 5 positions
- Show/hide brands based on preferences
- Different styles for brand appearance: image, text, text & image
- Compatible with most common WordPress themes and plugins
- Please make sure that you installed WooCommerce
- Go to plugins in your dashboard and select “Add New”
- Search for “WPC Brands”, Install & Activate it
- Go to Products > Brands to add as many brands as you want
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WPC Brands for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated: Optimized the code