Display Custom Post Types in RSS Feed with Default Posts
RSS Feed Manager for Custom Post Types is a WordPress plugin that will give you custom control to show custom post types in RSS feed; By default WordPress shows only posts in/via RSS feed but it doesn’t show pages or any other custom post types in RSS feed.
CBX RSS Feed for Custom Post Types by Codeboxr
📋 Documentation | 👨💻 Free Support | 🤴 Pro Support | 📱 Contact
- Display Your Custom Post Types in RSS Feed with Default Posts
- Custom Plugin Option
- All Categories have Enable/Disable Option
- Select any post type including custom or default post type
See more details and usages guide here
How to install the plugin and get it working.
wpfeedforcustomposttypefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- From ‘Setting’ menu see sub menu ‘RSS 4 Post Types’, save setting
- Check feeds, feed will shows post from post types as selected from the plugin setting
Does this work with any custom post type ?
Does this work with any custom taxonomy ?
Does this work with default post types and taxonomy ?
Sure, just try it.
Contributors & Developers
“CBX RSS Feed for Custom Post Types” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CBX RSS Feed for Custom Post Types” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Some code level improvement
- Readme improvement
- Checked with latest WordPress 5.4.1
- OOP based plugin
- Revamped the whole plugin
- Translation update
- Admin panel refreshed
- Strict standard error fixed
- Translation added
- First Release