Add custom CSS into selected place of Your website in the simplest possible way.
- Works faster than most popular custom CSS plugin available in WordPress.org repository
- Post code optimization with CSS Tidy
- 5 supported sections (admin panel, login page, password recovery page, registration page, website).
- Possibility to place custom CSS code at top (head CSS) or bottom of page (footer CSS).
- Simple but useful solution that just works.
- Mobile optimized interface – add Your custom CSS from mobile device.
- Custom CSS Injector works on old and new WordPress versions.
- No technical skills required.
- Extremely easy to manage Your custom CSS code.
- No advertisings, donate buttons or other ugly looking “extras”, just custom CSS control.
- WordPress 3.1 or later
- PHP 5.3 or later
- Upload Custom CSS Injector plugin and activate. That’s all!
- First Time Usage
- Go to CSS Injector (or Settings > CSS Injector) in admin menu.
- Select section to inject custom CSS code (available areas: admin panel, login page, password recovery page, registration page, website).
- Select placement of Your custom CSS code (head CSS or footer CSS)
- Insert custom CSS code.
- Save changes – not forget about this step. Custom CSS will be updated immediately after You save changes.
- Can I use Custom CSS Injector for multisite WP installs?
Yes, Custom CSS Injector is working on multisite pages, but is not dedicated for it.
- I like this plugin, how I can help to support Your job?
Just leave positive comment. Positive words is best motivation to work for us.
Additional if You have too many money – off course it was a joke, You can donate our activity with low amount to help us to grow and providing better and better solutions.
- “Plugin is not working, I have wasted 1 minute for installation. Say hello to 1 star rating!”
We want to provide high quality, WORKING solutions, so will be better to detect what exactly problem is and resolve it first.
Feel free to write us if You have any problems with our plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom CSS Injector” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Custom CSS Injector” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Full name of plugin was modified.
- Small redirections bug was fixed.
- First version released.