Gutenberg Full Width Editor and Blocks Border Highlight adds border and hover effects in the Gutenberg editor for easier navigation between nested blocks.
The plugin is simple to install:
- Upload the plugin and activate or
- Download editor-blocks-border.zip
- Upload the ‘editor-blocks-border’ folder to your /wp-content/plugins directory
- Go to the plugin menu page and activate the plugin
- Go to any post and page or create new post and page to find activate/deactivate option on the right edit section.
Contributors & Developers
“Gutenberg Editor Full Width Blocks Border” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release
- Responsive Fixes