With Git Snippets you can share code and text fragments with other users from your website.
To embed a project snippet, first make sure that:
- The snippet is public
- In Project > Settings > Visibility, project features, permissions, the snippets permissions are set to Everyone with access
[gitlab] shortcode by using the ID or URL of the snippet in your posts and pages.
- WordPress 4.9 or greater
- PHP 7.1 or greater
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Click the Upload Plugin button at the top of the screen.
- Select the zip file from your local filesystem.
- Click the Install Now button.
- Click the Activate Plugin button at the bottom of the page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Git Snippets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
2.0.0 (September 25, 2021)
- GitLab 14.1 (Tested)
- Code cleanup
1.0.0 (August 28, 2019)
- Initial release.