Custom wp-admin / wp-login.php is avery user friendly plugin that lets users safely modify the link of the Dashboard Login Page. It will not change any file name or even didn’t modify any core file or even it will not rewrite any rule in your .htaccess and wp-config file. It only checks the URL and redirect the user to specific admin url. You can secure your admin dashboard area by using this plugin.
If you have any problem then you can let us know or you can drop us a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
Requires WordPress 4.1 or higher.
It might not work with another plugin or hardcoded wp-admnin/wp-login.php.
It might not Works with multisite. It might not work with Network Site
- Go to Plugins › Add New.
- Search for Hide wp-admin / wp-login.php.
- Look for this plugin, download and activate it.
- The page will redirect you to the Custom Login Setting. Change your login url there.
- You can also add the redirect URL like when user use the wrong url then you can move the user to 404 pr any other page.
- You can change this option any time you want, just go back to Settings › Hide wp-admin / wp-login.php.
Contributors & Developers
“Hide wp-admin / wp-login.php” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Hide wp-admin / wp-login.php” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Stable version