Image Watermark WP that protects your photos quickly! Image Watermark WP plugin allows you to watermark any of your photos with a variety set of options.
For more information, check out plugin page at LogicsFort, documentation page or plugin support forum.
- Apply watermark option in Media Library actions
- Choose the position of watermark image
- Upload custom watermark image
- Watermark image preview
- Set watermark offset
- Select post types where watermark will be applied to images or select adding watermark during any image upload
- Select from 3 methods of applying watermark size: original, custom or scaled
- Set watermark transparency / opacity
- Select image format (baseline or progressive)
- Set image quality
- Protect your images from copying via drag&drop
- Gets the job done without tweaking.
- Easy to learn and use
- Install Image Watermark WP either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Watermark menu in Settings and set your watermarking options.
- Enable watermark to apply watermark to uploaded images or go to Media Library to apply watermark to previously uploaded images
No questions yet.
Contributors & Developers
“Image Watermark WP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Image Watermark WP” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Image Watermark WP” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Positioning Problem Fix.