MaxBoxy is a tool that will help you in making engagement and conversion elements for your Website. To be concrete, with MaxBoxy create floating content, menus, info bars, popup or slide-in panels. Set them into rotating notification system, introduce them on page’s load or exit intend, offer coupons and much more. It can be used, for example, to:
- Engage visitors with your products and items
- Turn over site visitors to consumers, followers or buyers
- Increase social followers & connect with your social sites
- Get additional email subscribers
- Create eminent floating menus
- Stick necessary announcements
- Rotate exciting news and messages about your products
Manage content boxes through different panel strains. Lets see beneath.
Basically, with FloatAny strain – float any content on your site. Whatever you make with inside the panel will appear as a floating content box on your WordPress Website. Create popup boxes, notifications, alerts, info bars, banners, display ads…
In essence, with InjectAny strain – inject any content on specified pages or over the whole site. Create alerts or highlighted content boxes and even dismissible notes. You can also inject CSS and JS code in predefined head and footer locations.
Extend Reusable blocks
“Reusable blocks” is native WordPress feature. Extend these content boxes with MaxBoxy functionality. It makes the boxes options similar to aforementioned InjectAny (MaxBoxy’s content box strain), still, it’s up to you to decide when is it suitable to use Reusable blocks and when InjectAny.
Simplicity, Performance and Design
The big chance is you’re going to like this, MaxBoxy’s interface is the same that WordPress is using for publishing posts and pages. This means that content of the panels are built with native WordPress’ blocks. This creates lightweight outcome, outputting mostly the resources your site is already using. This should produce faster page loading compared to the tools competitors provide.
Set the goals inside your MaxBoxy content boxes and measure conversions. These goals can be set as click on buttons or newsletter/sign-up forms submission. So, after setting the panels, see the stats and how the visitors are engaging with your messages and action calls.
Therefore, MaxBoxy allows you to simply extend the functionality of your Website and to create floating content or injecting content box in an easy and a way you should be already familiar with. Multiple styles and functionalities are there which will help you to engage your site’s guests and will enable additional interactions for them on the site. You see, by using WordPress blocks you assemble components to form different site elements, i.e. floating menus, popup boxes, newsletter signup forms, important announcements and alerts, rotating messages. As you guess, the way you form the content, is up to you. You can get really creative by yourself or use existing patterns.
Documentation and other help when you need it
After installing the plugin, the best way to start is to check the documentation on our site. We explain in details all the features the plugin have. To fully understand MaxBoxy’s features you can visit Demo section from our site. At the end, to get things easier we’ve created the import/export feature. This permits you to quickly move FloatAny and InjectAny content from one Website to a different one or to begin simply with the examples we have prepared for you. Once imported, you’ll be able to test different content panel types. More information on how to import exemple content is provided on our site.
Note: Some features are part of the Premium addon. Free version allows you to extend WordPress’ Reusable blocks, use InjectAny with pre-defined locations and to create FloatAny panels for the site overall disposal, while the Premium addon gives you more flexibility. With free version obtain the general impression regarding the plugin and if the site overall functionallity is all you need, you’re free to use it. However, with Premium version you get more features and options.
- Conditional appearance
- Restriction for any page, categories, user logged status, user roles, etc.
- Appear after event (time, scrolling, page’s element in view), etc.
- Scheduling campaings
- Geolocation targeting
- Trigger a panel “On click” “On hover” – from the content’s button, link or image
- Output as a shortcode or through WordPress block interface
- and much more customization options…
For additional information visit our site and see all features and benefits of upgrading to the MaxBoxy’s Premium version.
From your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins -> Add New, then search for the “MaxBoxy”. Activate the plugin.
Alternatively, install MaxBoxy by uploading the files manually to your server. Download the plugin here from wordpress.org, upload the files to the plugin directiory of your WordPress installation. Go to the admin dashboard of your site, now. Navigate to the Plugins section and activate MaxBoxy.
After activating the plugin, in your WordPress Dashboard find the section “MaxBoxy”. There you can set its default settings and add your first floating or injecting content box.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“MaxBoxy: Make WordPress Floating Content, Popup, Alert Bar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.1.1 – 2023-08-17
- Fix: Image folder wasn’t set properly for the background usage in patterns
1.1.0 – 2023-08-13
- Add commencing patterns in modal when starting a new panel
- Add option to disable the patterns modal
- Add defer strategy for the scripts enqueueing (Compatibility with WordPress 6.3)
- Add removing autop option
- Change the label Reusable Blocks to Sync Patterns
- Update some exisitng and add few more patterns
- Update Fields framework
1.0.9 – 2023-04-28
- Minor update regarding Stats option
** Change is actually reflected in the upcoming Pro addon, but has to be synchronized here as well
1.0.8 – 2023-04-24
- Fix: ham trigger style not showing correctly in Firefox
1.0.7 – 2023-04-03
- Fix: The position of toggler when it’s ‘inside’ (Caused by image_select released in previous version)
- Fix: Toggler styling correction for the rounded style & enlarged sizes
1.0.6 – 2023-03-31
- UI improvements, few options are more visualy appealing now, with “image select” instead of text selection
- Update translation strings
- Tested on PHP 8.2 and WordPress 6.2
1.0.5 – 2022-12-01
- Update: Options fields framework
- Update: Patterns
1.0.4 – 2022-11-14
- Add info/alert patterns
1.0.3 – 2022-11-05
- Change the privilege for the Test mode to Editor and above
1.0.2 – 2022-11-03
- New: Test mode option – allowing to preview the created panel as an Admin before making it publicly available
- Update: options fields framework
- Update: translation strings
- Small code correction
1.0.1 – 2022-10-29
- Improved: file structure changed a bit for better organization
- Improved: Moved more to OOP programming and functions efficiency
- Improved: Lint the PHP code
- Improved: A bit of UI changes which should lead to better options organization and UX
- IMPORTANT: Due to UI changes you may need to re-save each panel settings