WP Stickit makes header, sidebar, or anything sticky.
After downloading and extracting the latest version of WP Stickit:
wp-stickitfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings -> WP Stickit in WordPress Admin
- Place id or class name of sidebar in ‘Class Name’ field
If you encounter any bugs, or have comments or suggestions, please submit a ticket using support forum.
Can I use multiple class or id ?
Yes! Just separate them with a comma.
I placed my widgets class or id. But not working
Please make sure that you have put the correct symbol for id(#) or class(.) before.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Stickit” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Updated compatibility.
- Updated to jQuery Stickit v0.2.14.
- Fixed top offset problem
- Updated to jQuery Stickit v0.2.11.
- Added some additional options.
- Updated to jQuery Stickit v0.2.1.
- Fixed incorrect sticky position in some cases.
- Initial release.